WARNING: This post contains graphic images of poor taste gifts.
Do you have to buy a gift for someone who already has everything? You’ve racked your brains and you don’t know what to get except for soap, candles and socks. Well you’ve come to right place.
Here’s the Christmas gift guide for people who have everything:
1) Penis pasta – At least they can eat it.
2) Roger Federer mask – I mean who doesn’t want to be or be with Federer?
3) Candy nipple tassels – These would not be good for someone who is following the sugar-free diet.
4) Funny parking notes – I so need these.
5) Photo booth props – For bloggers, narcissists and kids. Not too dissimilar these three groups.
6) Wake and bake – This would have to be my favourite. Nothing beats the smell of pancakes in the morning.
7) Lip flask – For all those moments when you need a sneaky gin, like at school concerts.
8) Tea bagging reusable tea bags – For the environmentalist in your life.
9) Cake candelabra – For the cook in the family. Or the show pony.
10) Bacon wallet – for all the meat lovers.
And if you think all these presents are tasteless then how about just giving to a charity instead. Although, I must admit they are pretty funny.
You had me at bacon wallet…
Having a swig from a giant lipstick at a school concert wouldn’t be too weird would it? Love these ideas – genius.
No-one will notice!
I think these are hilare. I’m thinking of the bacon wallet for hubster who is now on a low cholestrol diet. That way he can always bring home the bacon! Best Christmas gift guide I’ve seen this year! Bravo!
Hilarious – he can always bring home bacon!